This data protection policy sets out how Pagster Ltd collects, uses and protects your information.
This policy is effective from 1 June 2018. We may change this policy in the future by updating this page.
The information we collect on this website
This website, margaretwebster.co.uk, collects information about individual users via Google Analytics.
Google Analytics only collects information about how people use websites – e.g. pages visited, time of visit, time spent on each page, referring site and visitors’ city or country.
It does not collect personally identifiable data, such as names, email addresses, street addresses or financial information. We anonymize visitors’ IP addresses so that we can see the behaviour of individuals but cannot identify them.
This website does not use any other means of collecting or storing data about visitors.
The information we collect while delivering our services
As part of our copywriting, training and coaching work, we may collect the following information about clients, prospects and creative partners:
- name and job title
- contact information, including phone number, email address and physical address
- details of the copywriting project, training course or coaching session that they have commissioned or enquired about
As part of our training and coaching work, we may also collect the following information about individual participants:
- name and job title
- development needs (typically, only detailed information for people having coaching sessions)
The way we use the information we collect
Pagster Ltd uses information about clients, prospects and creative partners to:
- understand clients’ needs
- design and deliver our services
- improve our services
- maintain relationships with clients, prospects and creative partners
- produce invoices and complete other administrative processes
Pagster Ltd only uses data about individual participants on their training courses and coaching sessions to:
- understand their needs to tailor the design and delivery of the course or session
- review their feedback to improve the course or session
- send additional resources requested by participants (and will always copy in the Learning & Development Manager at the client organisation or the Chartered Institute of Public Relations)
If you require additional assurance, Pagster Ltd are happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA).
Pagster Ltd does not sell or lease your personal information to third parties. We will not distribute it to any third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Pagster Ltd does not currently distribute a newsletter. If we do begin a newsletter in the future, we will send one email to clients, prospects, creative partners and other contacts inviting them to subscribe. Individual participants on training courses will not receive any such invitation.
Our security processes
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Our links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this website, we will not have any control over the external website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of your information when you visit these other sites. They are not governed by this data protection statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the data protection statement on these external websites too.